Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Given
    On top of RedRocket's suggestion, your 2 outer heads look like they're slanted on the X-axis. This will further increase your vulnerability against VPR guns. Being in an area that has DragonEye I'd address it sooner than later.

Then again, it may just be the picture. The center head looks super clean!

Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,543 Times in 846 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by System View Post
    On top of RedRocket's suggestion, your 2 outer heads look like they're slanted on the X-axis. This will further increase your vulnerability against VPR guns. Being in an area that has DragonEye I'd address it sooner than later.

Then again, it may just be the picture. The center head looks super clean!
    I definitely agree w/ @System about your 2 outer Transponders have a slant in the X-axis, & it's a disadvantage towards bulletproof defense. Because of that slant it leaves a vulnerable open in your CM on fairly close range (<600-700ft) Lidar, even tho' you have the center Priority down low.
    DragonEye guns are used in FLA (others nearby,too) & for the last 4yrs an ALP 'Dual' is not enough, you've been wide open on your 6 & even moreso now completely defenseless against recent f/w versions.

Compliments to you for the nice review on AntiLaser system performance.
    You really should get Tested asap, there are some Testers in FLA now & I know one is moving there shortly from up north.
    Last edited by RedRocket; 07-16-2019 at 11:03 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RedRocket For This Useful Post:

Wailermon (01-06-2022)