PDA

View Full Version : Feature Request: Poliscan in Laser Menu

jdong
02-25-2015, 05:55 PM
It'd be great to be able to toggle Poliscan / PFR On and Off through the Laser Menu on the control pad. I usually don't drive in Poliscan infested areas, but am afraid to find myself heading that way but without a laptop / thumb drive handy.

BestRadarDetectors
02-25-2015, 06:04 PM
It'd be great to be able to toggle Poliscan / PFR On and Off through the Laser Menu on the control pad. I usually don't drive in Poliscan infested areas, but am afraid to find myself heading that way but without a laptop / thumb drive handy.

Stay tuned... Something already in the works that would probably do this for you and let you switch between various settings. Once we are closer to the next release I will release more info.

jdong
02-25-2015, 06:04 PM
Stay tuned... Something already in the works that would probably do this for you and let you switch between various settings. Once we are closer to the next release I will release more info.

Thanks! As always, you guys rock!

ECMExpert
02-26-2015, 07:37 AM

Pray tell, PCs request is being granted ;)

BestRadarDetectors
02-26-2015, 07:47 AM

Your request... Not in the next update yet but its in the works...

curmudgeon
02-26-2015, 08:02 AM

The John Deere girl? :boink:

Robotpedlr
02-26-2015, 08:16 AM
Get rid of the fog light on/flashing/off function and use that for something more useful. Maybe the poliscan request.

BestRadarDetectors
02-26-2015, 09:07 AM
Get rid of the fog light on/flashing/off function and use that for something more useful. Maybe the poliscan request.

I had already mentioned this would be going away and replaced with more useful quick access functions which are more important to users.

Robotpedlr
02-26-2015, 12:07 PM
I had already mentioned this would be going away and replaced with more useful quick access functions which are more important to users.

Awesome thanks. Must have missed that note before. :peaceful: