PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

AlphaQUp
12-17-2014, 02:52 PM
Hello Gentlemen.
I've been a V1 user for many years and a LI customer for a few.
I'll be soon looking for a good deal on an ALP for my newest toy.

Looking forward to continuing to learn about CMs and contributing to the community.

Cheers!

oddpedestrian
12-17-2014, 02:59 PM
Awesome you cannot go wrong with the ALP's. Are you using YaV1 with your V1?

Welcome from Alaska!

RedRocket
12-17-2014, 03:17 PM
Hello & Welcome to the Forum.
You'll be better protected than you've ever been before & also good timing on your part...the HiFi voice Option is soon to be available.

FJR1300
12-17-2014, 03:25 PM
Welcome aboard.

dinkydi
12-17-2014, 03:37 PM
welcome from down under (Australia)

curmudgeon
12-17-2014, 03:54 PM
Welcome Alpha. Glad you found your way here. You can't go wrong (other than a bad installation of course) with ALP's

busta
12-17-2014, 04:41 PM
Welcome aboard

Yellowcab
12-17-2014, 04:48 PM
Welcome to the forum of truth and transparency. Feel free to share your knowledge and experiences with us.

Salty
12-17-2014, 06:05 PM
Welcome.

SLO
12-17-2014, 06:06 PM
Welcome brother! Glad to see you made it over here.

Salty
12-17-2014, 06:08 PM
Welcome

winterbrew
12-17-2014, 07:01 PM
Welcome from down under :)

AlphaQUp
12-18-2014, 03:01 PM
Welcome aboard.

welcome from down under (Australia)

Welcome aboard

Welcome to the forum of truth and transparency. Feel free to share your knowledge and experiences with us.

Welcome.

Welcome

Welcome from down under :)
Thanks guys! Definitely looking forward to continuing learning and contributing where I can.

Awesome you cannot go wrong with the ALP's. Are you using YaV1 with your V1?

Welcome from Alaska!Well... if I have the V1 Connect new in box and have had YaV1 installed on my phone for over a year does it count?
Sadly, I have all I need but never got around to installing it. The main issue is that I have FIVE cars, and my DD will change in January. I'll probably install it on the new DD as soon as I get it.

Hello & Welcome to the Forum.
You'll be better protected than you've ever been before & also good timing on your part...the HiFi voice Option is soon to be available.Thanks, looking forward to it. I have lots of catching up to do, I have gotten very familiar with the LI over the past years, but need to start from scratch with the ALP. Reading and taking in as much as I can, so I can do a flawless install when the time comes. Does anyone have any idea on special offers on it? Did I miss a major discount of some sort during Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

Welcome Alpha. Glad you found your way here. You can't go wrong (other than a bad installation of course) with ALP'sThanks man. The install I did on my DD a few years ago has turned out very effective, I look forward to doing a clean and effective install when I manage to pull the trigger on the ALP.

Welcome brother! Glad to see you made it over here.Thanks man! We have some catching up to do! I'll write you an email bud.

Thanks again everyone.

RedRocket
12-18-2014, 08:37 PM
Thanks, looking forward to it. I have lots of catching up to do, I have gotten very familiar with the LI over the past years, but need to start from scratch with the ALP. Reading and taking in as much as I can, so I can do a flawless install when the time comes. Does anyone have any idea on special offers on it? Did I miss a major discount of some sort during Black Friday/Cyber Monday?I would contact Tom (BRD).As an active member of this Forum you will probably get some consideration when purchasing.Be aware though that in Jan.2015 there will be a price increase...be best to buy now,if you can !

BRD has a "Sticky" announcing this in the "AntiLaser" SectionThread.-
Look for Title..."AL Priority US Retail Prices Starting 1/1 2015".

Mirage
12-18-2014, 09:55 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Qui-Gon
12-18-2014, 09:59 PM
Welcome to our most excellent forum!

AlphaQUp
12-19-2014, 01:03 PM
I would contact Tom (BRD).As an active member of this Forum you will probably get some consideration when purchasing.Be aware though that in Jan.2015 there will be a price increase...be best to buy now,if you can !

BRD has a "Sticky" announcing this in the "AntiLaser" SectionThread.-
Look for Title..."AL Priority US Retail Prices Starting 1/1 2015".Ouch. Thanks for the heads up!

Nanook
12-19-2014, 04:10 PM
Welcome from Canuckland