Pro Laser2
Stalker Lz1
ProLaser3
Marksman Compact
Laser Ally

3 ALP Heads in the front 100% Jammed
1 Head in the rear 80% Jam

SadisticPatron had 2 ALP in the front and 2 ALP in the rear. 100% Jammed

There's a meet coming up in central Florida area (Cocoa) in November. You can PM him if you want in. Any small donation is appreciated for his expenses in the Laser guns. :thumbs2:

Yellowcab
10-18-2014, 05:58 PM
Great results. You need a second head on your back.

OrlNmE
10-18-2014, 06:11 PM
Yeah I know I need a second head in the rear. That will be a while unless something or someone generous helps me out ...:roflmfao:

andresg
10-18-2014, 06:26 PM
Yeah I know I need a second head in the rear. That will be a while unless something or someone generous helps me out ...:roflmfao:
I'll give you a loan with a 28.5% interest and penalties if you pay it back early. ;)

BestRadarDetectors
10-18-2014, 06:49 PM
Good testing.... While one head did decent for a single head I would not feel safe with the one. As others said you definately need to add a second when you can.

RigToFly01
10-18-2014, 07:05 PM
Speaking from experience 3 heads in the front is THE way to go. I will keep beating the dead horse. Add the 2nd head in the rear and you will be rock solid.

Good results. Try to make it to the next RALETC event in your area so you can get tested with the tough guns like the SX, SXb and the Compacts. How far from Atlanta are you?

OrlNmE
10-19-2014, 09:30 AM
I'll give you a loan with a 28.5% interest and penalties if you pay it back early. ;)

andresg, I'll take the loan. Please make check payable to CASH or you can order the head/sensor for me and have it ship to me. Your a great guy, thanks! I'll be checking my mail everyday. :applause:

RigToFly01, I am about 7 hrs I believe. Long drive :(
How about making it to Coca in November's shoot out? :popcorn: :welcome:

andresg
10-19-2014, 11:59 AM
andresg, I'll take the loan. Please make check payable to CASH or you can order the head/sensor for me and have it ship to me. Your a great guy, thanks! I'll be checking my mail everyday. :applause:

RigToFly01, I am about 7 hrs I believe. Long drive :(
How about making it to Coca in November's shoot out? :popcorn: :welcome:

Lol, you aren't serious right? ;)

AirMoore
10-19-2014, 12:20 PM
I can't believe what one-head from a jammer can do these days. Though it's far from optimal, I remember back in the days of an M10. You were basically just getting a ticket-notifier from behind if that was all you had back there (save for aiming directly at the head).

OrlNmE
10-19-2014, 12:40 PM
andresg, oh I am very serious about it if you want to buy it for me. Send me an IOU...;)

Airmoore, you are right. 1 head has come a long way thanks to ALP. But truth be told, as everyone has stated already, two heads is the way to go in the rear. I am sure ALP or someone else can make it where one is enough but we will see who gets there first.

curmudgeon
10-19-2014, 12:51 PM
Even a single head ALP has amazing sensitivity. But the coverage is not complete against any gun with a tight pattern, and you are defenseless against VPR guns

radargeek
10-19-2014, 01:34 PM
You should have done some front runs with the middle head unplugged. You might have still been JTG in front, and you could move that head to the rear. :)

OrlNmE
10-19-2014, 03:37 PM
SOB Radargeek, I didn't even think about that. That is a great idea. I will test it with two heads at Novembers Cocoa Florida meet up. Thanks for that simple idea that most of us just over look because it's a truck. Unless I get a good deal for another head in the next couple of weeks, that might be what I'll do. :distrust:

BestRadarDetectors
10-19-2014, 03:51 PM
SOB Radargeek, I didn't even think about that. That is a great idea. I will test it with two heads at Novembers Cocoa Florida meet up. Thanks for that simple idea that most of us just over look because it's a truck. Unless I get a good deal for another head in the next couple of weeks, that might be what I'll do. :distrust:

Don't disconnect the center head. If using 2 sensors on the front you will need F1 & F2.

awj223
10-19-2014, 04:39 PM
Don't disconnect the center head. If using 2 sensors on the front you will need F1 & F2.

Disconnect center head and move F3 to F2?

RedRocket
10-19-2014, 04:51 PM
Disconnect center head and move F3 to F2?Don't know his official wiring scheme or which Sensor versions he has,before answering your question.

OrlNmE
10-20-2014, 05:15 PM
I get it.. F1 and f2 should be used if only 2 sensors in the front. I think that's a good idea, however, I am skeptical if it's worth risking the front to just two sensors when 3 is Jam proof.. Any thought s about that? 95% of Laser hits will be in the front and I know I am risking my rear. BRD I would love to do the same test with two sensors. I am sure you can find one returned or dirty lying around. :popcorn:

BestRadarDetectors
10-20-2014, 05:37 PM
I get it.. F1 and f2 should be used if only 2 sensors in the front. I think that's a good idea, however, I am skeptical if it's worth risking the front to just two sensors when 3 is Jam proof.. Any thought s about that? 95% of Laser hits will be in the front and I know I am risking my rear. BRD I would love to do the same test with two sensors. I am sure you can find one returned or dirty lying around. :popcorn:

In all the time that we have been selling the ALP we have taken 1 return and it was resold to someone else a few days later. We dont have any open box returns.

OrlNmE
10-20-2014, 07:03 PM
Kudos to BRD/ALP You guys have the best unit out and I hope that with your updates you guys will continue to rule the Laser Jammer market for years to come. I have waited several years before purchasing any Laser Jammers because there have been to many that eventually fail, mis-representated or just doesn't have all the features truly needed to defend from all threats. Finally after years of waiting I invested my money with you guys at ALP. Please stay committed and keep the updates coming.

PS: If one does get returned because someone just had to many, think of me. :)

RedRocket
10-20-2014, 11:09 PM
SOB Radargeek, I didn't even think about that. That is a great idea. I will test it with two heads at Novembers Cocoa Florida meet up. Thanks for that simple idea that most of us just over look because it's a truck. Unless I get a good deal for another head in the next couple of weeks, that might be what I'll do. :distrust:Going to just 2 Sensors on a large vehicle is not a good idea.

OrlNmE
10-22-2014, 06:57 AM
I have thought about this quite a bit. I think I will keep the three in the front for complete protection and worry free. I will just have to eventually get a second head for the rear.