PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to know the Last shot ?

Tman
05-19-2014, 12:46 PM
Today i got shot on highway, jtked fast.

How do i get the last encounter from the stats ?
If i had my last stats pulled out , i could compare ,
but i did some testing that adds guns in between :eyebrows:

Thank you.

I vid will follow.

BestRadarDetectors
05-19-2014, 12:50 PM
Sorry, Without ALP Connect and without the last stats file to compare against the new one there is no way to tell which gun you were hit last with.

Tman
05-19-2014, 02:26 PM
Sorry, Without ALP Connect and without the last stats file to compare against the new one there is no way to tell which gun you were hit last with.

++ ok i see ....waiting for the Android Connect...Alex told me around august ?

BestRadarDetectors
05-19-2014, 02:45 PM
++ ok i see ....waiting for the Android Connect...Alex told me around august ?

I have not received any confirmed date yet.

awj223
05-19-2014, 02:52 PM
I just keep backups of all of my stats files, named according to the date the stats file was generated. So long as I don't go out and get hit with two different guns on the same drive (which would be VERY rare), I can always pull a new stats file and figure out what I was last hit with. If I really wanted to always know, I'd put the USB flash drive in as soon as I was hit with something and pull a new stats file right then and there. I always keep at least two flash drives in the car (one for parking sensors, one for jamming).

Another way is to get the Sony MicroVault USB flash drive, which can plug into a smartphone. You could pull the stats file, rename it using your phone, and you're good to go for another round. If you're hit again, pull the file again, rename it to something else, and repeat. Or, always carry a laptop in your car.

Tman
05-19-2014, 03:20 PM
I just keep backups of all of my stats files, named according to the date the stats file was generated. So long as I don't go out and get hit with two different guns on the same drive (which would be VERY rare), I can always pull a new stats file and figure out what I was last hit with. If I really wanted to always know, I'd put the USB flash drive in as soon as I was hit with something and pull a new stats file right then and there. I always keep at least two flash drives in the car (one for parking sensors, one for jamming).

Another way is to get the Sony MicroVault USB flash drive, which can plug into a smartphone. You could pull the stats file, rename it using your phone, and you're good to go for another round. If you're hit again, pull the file again, rename it to something else, and repeat. Or, always carry a laptop in your car.

Very good .

The other solution , without the Connect , would be a suggestion to Alp firmware :
a flag adressed to the last shot , i know they are busy so many other urgent needs.

Holla
05-19-2014, 04:30 PM
Very good .

The other solution , without the Connect , would be a suggestion to Alp firmware :
a flag adressed to the last shot , i know they are busy so many other urgent needs.

Great idea--red flag the last shot so when we look at the download, we can easily identify it.

radargeek
05-19-2014, 05:40 PM
Very good .

a flag adressed to the last shot , i know they are busy so many other urgent needs.Great idea. :) I've suggested the ability to clear the statistics in the past as well.