PDA

View Full Version : Wa heating up

dinkydi
01-12-2014, 06:05 PM
hi guy's just seen the news this morning lot of houses lost, and a life, temp in the 44c, has any one been effected

deano
01-12-2014, 06:18 PM
there has been a few fires .a few kilometres from me .homes without power etc .

apart from that it was sure hot at work inside the workshop at the week end ..yesterday morning when I drove to work it was already 32 degrees @ 6.15 in the morning then 40 degrees @ 10 in the morning

dinkydi
01-12-2014, 06:41 PM
geez that be hard going if u had ovis on ( overalls)

busta
01-12-2014, 07:08 PM
Going over there in March hope it gets a bit cooler by then :)

dinkydi
01-12-2014, 07:14 PM
on hols fishing b

deano
01-12-2014, 07:30 PM
geez that be hard going if u had ovis on ( overalls)

sundays are pretty easy days no bosses around ..I had some trucks to service but I was in a pair of shorts no t shirt ..I got pretty dirty but had a shower at work ..I even started the car 15 mins before leaving and got the air con cranked up

winterbrew
01-12-2014, 07:53 PM
I think all the hot weather is going over to SA again like it usually does.

Back down to a reasonable 29C today.

Feel sorry for the people that lost their houses in the hills. One of our guys at work lost his house in the Perth hills bushfire of a few years ago.

dinkydi
01-12-2014, 07:55 PM
Yeh sure get shit up with shorts, used to do trucks and a few buses bak in uk, but lighter than the trucks here

dragons
01-13-2014, 03:50 AM
If you have aircon let me know how it fares with the heat, also what brand it is, I'm coming up to buy new aircon soon.

dinkydi
01-13-2014, 04:09 AM
Daikin, little more expensive ,serviced and backed up with there own tech's and installers

shanetrainST
01-13-2014, 04:40 AM
I think all the hot weather is going over to SA again like it usually does.

Back down to a reasonable 29C today.

Feel sorry for the people that lost their houses in the hills. One of our guys at work lost his house in the Perth hills bushfire of a few years ago.
Yep, enjoying a warm 40+ for the next few days. Thankfully I'm working nights so it all good. Only one more day and I'm gonna be enjoying a few tinnies on the the beach.

I did see a bit on the news about the fires over that way. Hope no more houses are lots and no fires make it to deano house

dragons
01-13-2014, 05:49 AM
Daikin, little more expensive ,serviced and backed up with there own tech's and installers
A lot of people seem to recommend Daikin, I have a couple of old Fujitsu's and one Daikin, but the Daikin has cost me more in repairs that the Fujitsu's put together.

I am wondering if they just went through a bad product cycle, and if it might be worth trying them again now.

dinkydi
01-13-2014, 03:11 PM
A lot of people seem to recommend Daikin, I have a couple of old Fujitsu's and one Daikin, but the Daikin has cost me more in repairs that the Fujitsu's put together.

I am wondering if they just went through a bad product cycle, and if it might be worth trying them again now.

dont know much about ac units, i've had two houses with ducted, and the service when needed was fantastic, i think daikin manufacture all there own stuff, also had very good reports on Mitsubishi Heavy industries ac, and Panasonic, but can only comment on what i've had, not much help really

dragons
01-13-2014, 05:24 PM
dont know much about ac units, i've had two houses with ducted, and the service when needed was fantastic, i think daikin manufacture all there own stuff, also had very good reports on Mitsubishi Heavy industries ac, and Panasonic, but can only comment on what i've had, not much help really
You've been plenty of help... I like hearing personal opinions on things before I make a move, just hearing what people's experience with them helps a lot.

busta
01-13-2014, 05:47 PM
You guys in the west make sure you keep the fluids up MORE BEER !!

dinkydi
01-13-2014, 05:56 PM
i think i heard on news that it was a fallen power pole that started the fire,s, just looking at the burn't out house is hard to comprehend