PDA

View Full Version : Hello and Greatings from Poland

Youthan
12-27-2013, 04:21 PM
Hi.

I'm Bart. What I can say more ? I have some experience with RD, mostly with Beltronics STi-R Plus Euro/International and Valentine One, also with Antilaser ALG9RX2.

What I can say more, well It's hard to tell because I don't like to judge me self, but some say that I'm perfectionist. I really like the best unit, but it's hard to get something in real world. Actually I'm working more with V1 and YaV1 what is just amazing. I like it because I have some little influence on it. In testing, graphics, helping in advice to an author. This App really changed my V1 into monster, not in detection range but in usability. Finally I can lockout false alarms in that way I want. I used to do it for Beltronics before (not directly to factory) with my STi-R Plus Euro and Intl but with no success :apthy: , but I think it is still possible to correct all faulty operation from STi-R Plus.

Every unit have some strengths and weaknesses. I think we are all here to get it know, but I mostly join that places like this to have some influence on RD. To help to squeeze more from unit than Factory think they can do. To test, to help, to advice and finally to require that what we want to use on a road . . .

I'm happy that I found this page (thanks to google and Mirage article about ALP) and to be here. Last year brought many changes, YaV1, ALP and STi-R Plus M-edition (for detecting Multaradar CD ). I hope that next year will be also grateful for us, so from this place . . .

Happy new year for everyone :biggrin-new::popcorn::grouphug::hopelessness::love_heart:: onthego::chuncky::chuncky::chuncky:

Youthan

BestRadarDetectors
12-27-2013, 04:27 PM
Welcome to the forum. If I can help you with anything please let me know. May I ask how you have influenced YaV1? Do you know the author well, It is a very good product and I can see more potential in it.

dinkydi
12-27-2013, 04:58 PM
welcome from Australia , to our well respected fledgeling forum, growing larger by the day :D

curmudgeon
12-27-2013, 05:10 PM
Welcome. We are very glad you found us and joined.

RigToFly01
12-27-2013, 05:22 PM
Seems another very valuable mind has joined this forum. Welcome!

Youthan
12-27-2013, 05:37 PM
Welcome to the forum. If I can help you with anything please let me know. May I ask how you have influenced YaV1? Do you know the author well, It is a very good product and I can see more potential in it.

Yes I know.

Mirage
12-27-2013, 06:18 PM
Welcome to the forum. I too run YaV1 great app it has definitely improved my V1 for daily driving. I recently added the RG module to my AL Priority and STi-r so I now have the best of both worlds! Looking forward to your participation.

winterbrew
12-27-2013, 06:21 PM
Welcome Youthan :)

L&R
12-27-2013, 06:32 PM
Welcome to the forum my friend!!

Yellowcab
12-27-2013, 07:17 PM
Welcome to the forum. Please share with us your experiences and opinions.

deano
12-27-2013, 07:31 PM
welcome aboard mate I thought the last intro was yours I must of got mixed up LOL

deanoobaby

busta
12-27-2013, 08:51 PM
Welcome aboard

RedRocket
12-28-2013, 07:35 AM
Hello & Welcome to the Forum,Youthan.I'm happy you found us & decided to join this group.
Will you be keeping your AL-G9 Sensors & upgrading your olde CPU & instead buying&using a "Priority" CPU now for the best protection ?

Youthan
12-28-2013, 11:54 AM
Hello RedRocket.

I was thinking about it and still don't know what to do. Beside this I do not have to much pressure on it. In my country is only LTi 20-20 in use and few Truespeed VPR. I also like that switch off from ALG9. I was really surprised that now in ALP it need to be hold on button up to 2 second for turning off. This switch in ALG9 is really more functional. If I decide I will hold my one sensor from G9 and maybe add 2 other from ALP. I still observe ALP what is going on with this product, especially new adds on with bluetooth and STi-R+ integration. Will see, but so far ALG9 is a very good product and I have one of the latest version of ALG9RX2.

Y.

max
01-08-2014, 12:37 PM
Welcome from Toronto