PDA

View Full Version : Hello all!

RigToFly01
11-12-2013, 07:05 PM
I currently own a Passport MAX, 9500ix. RadarRob came and installed the http://www.alpriorityusa.com/ in my Toyota Prius C. I am currently waiting on a part to finish the install. A small mix up in packaging. So when it's all set it will be the MAX and the AL system. I commute almost exclusively from New Haven to NYC, 5 days a week. RadarRob did a great install and I could not be happier. When I get the part Rob is going to return for some extensive testing with some new guns. I will post the results in the appropriate forums when that happens. I am happy with the MAX. I added the AL system because I got tagged by a CT state trooper with a laser gun about 2 months ago. I look forward to sharing my results with all of the community here.

**UPDATED**
Here is a link to my install.
http://radarandlaserforum.com/showthread.php/3007-MY-2012-Prius-C-AL-Priority-Install-(RadarRob)

Mirage
11-12-2013, 07:12 PM
Welcome to the forum. You have some quality CM's.

BestRadarDetectors
11-12-2013, 07:22 PM
I currently own a Passport MAX, 9500ix. RadarRob came and installed the http://www.alpriorityusa.com/ in my Toyota Prius C. I am currently waiting on a part to finish the install. A small mix up in packaging. So when it's all set it will be the MAX and the AL system. I commute almost exclusively from New Haven to NYC, 5 days a week. RadarRob did a great install and I could not be happier. When I get the part Rob is going to return for some extensive testing with some new guns. I will post the results in the appropriate forums when that happens. I am happy with the MAX. I added the AL system because I got tagged by a CT state trooper with a laser gun about 2 months ago. I look forward to sharing my results with all of the community here.

Rob does excellent installs... You will be very happy with the AL Priority. I have been driving with one for a long time now and it will offer you the most protection of all the laser defense products on the market. You made a wise choice and will be protected very well.

Firemedic
11-12-2013, 07:59 PM
Welcome I look forward to your testing videos

dinkydi
11-12-2013, 08:58 PM
welcome aboard

RedRocket
11-12-2013, 09:28 PM
Welcome to the Forum.
I'm also using the AL-P but it's still a virgin.In 3 wks of use I still havn't had its cherry popped by a real Lidar encounter whereas previously to the install I would get hit 3-4 times a month or more.
I know,I know...I should be careful what I wish for !

winterbrew
11-13-2013, 12:07 AM
Welcome to the forum :)

My ALP is going strong after nearly 4 months from installation. Mobile Vitronic PoliscanSpeed units give it an almost weekly workout - 19 times since installation and counting !

Haven't been tagged yet by a hand held outside of testing, but performed admirably against the 3 guns we have for testing in our small local group.

curmudgeon
11-13-2013, 07:11 AM
Welcome to the forum. You can't go wrong with your choice of equipment and installer.

RigToFly01
11-13-2013, 09:48 AM
Thanks Guys!