PDA

View Full Version : Rear Parking Sensors Config When Using a TX & Splitter for the RX's

gapi
12-03-2017, 09:24 AM
When using 2 RX and 1 TX & Splitter for the RX's on the rear do I choose R1 & R2 in the sensor config?

System
12-03-2017, 10:02 AM
Yes choose both sensors. Just make sure the TX is plugged into R2

gapi
12-03-2017, 10:28 AM
I see.
While I waited for a reply I did a config choosing only the R1 as a rear parking sensor and it functioned or alerted to objects in front of it on both RX's.

If I do not choose R2 as a rear parking sensor will the TX on that port be disabled?

Thanks

gapi
12-03-2017, 10:40 AM
I see.
While I waited for a reply I did a config choosing only the R1 as a rear parking sensor and it functioned or alerted to objects in front of it on both RX's.

If I do not choose R2 as a rear parking sensor will the TX on that port be disabled?

Actually----- Does parking detection have to be enabled on the both TX ports for the TX to defend?

Thanks

BestRadarDetectors
12-03-2017, 11:27 AM
I see.

Actually----- Does parking detection have to be enabled on the both TX ports for the TX to defend?

ThanksParking setting for R2 & F2 when using TX sensors makes no difference since there is no receivers in TX sensors.. The setting is only for parking alerts, it has nothing to do with activating a port.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk