Close
    Thanks Given

Testing my new system?

How does one go about getting my ALP system tested without getting a ticket I live in Orange County Calif.

Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,543 Times in 846 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    How does one go about getting my ALP system tested without getting a ticket I live in Orange County Calif.
    One does so by asking the Cali. guys to attend when they Post a notice of a Regional Meet to be held near oneself.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RedRocket For This Useful Post:

SurrealOne (08-05-2015)

Thanks Given
    Hi RedRocket, how often do these meets occur and who would actually have available laser guns to verify whether our setup works well? Hoping to install my system in 1.5 weeks and eventually get it tested out first before a LEO does. It seems all the resources to test are on the east coast.

Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,543 Times in 846 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pimp-boy View Post
    Hi RedRocket, how often do these meets occur and who would actually have available laser guns to verify whether our setup works well? Hoping to install my system in 1.5 weeks and eventually get it tested out first before a LEO does. It seems all the resources to test are on the east coast.
    There isn't a "set" sked as to when they take place. It just happens when local members in your Region just decide to get together for one. Fortunately there are members here from your area who do own some Lidars. Review the Western section Threads & key in on who the owners are who have participated in past events, contacting them will help get an invitation for the next one.
    Last edited by RedRocket; 11-06-2015 at 11:09 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RedRocket For This Useful Post:

specifics (11-07-2015)