Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need testing

Thanks Given
    Rentals are 139 bucks for three days. Thats pretty steep isnt it? Thats the shortest time frame that they have.
    Last edited by kasher1979; 01-06-2014 at 08:29 PM.

Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by kasher1979 View Post
    Thanks Max! I looked at their website. Which gun do you guys think I should rent to test this? Which is the most difficult to jam for the LI ? This would be best one to get. If it can jam the most difficult one then I know I am in good shape.

Also what exactly are the rules about staying safe with this stuff. I know you are not supposed to look directly into the sensors while powered on. What about when testing. Just want to stay safe and not end up putting an eye out. lol reminds me of that Christmas Story show. "You'll shoot your eye out kid. " LOL
    My pleasure...
    as this guy say he can rent you the DALA...so go for that.
    Regarding safety: all police speed Lidar are class 1 - you can expose your retina (look directly to them even from 1 meter for hours...)
    Last edited by max; 01-07-2014 at 08:27 AM.

Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by kasher1979 View Post
    Rentals are 139 bucks for three days. Thats pretty steep isnt it? Thats the shortest time frame that they have.
    If he had succeeded rent them continuously, I would say that he has a successful business, since he purchased the majority of the LIDAR on EBAY, return for the investment is within a few weeks ...
    But I do not think he can rent them continuously, I bet most of his clients are members of the forums who have not purchased their own test equipment ...