Close
    Thanks Given

ALPConnect not coming to the forground on alerts

Hi Everyone,

Been out of the game for a while and set myself up again. I have a new Android 11 phone and I've noticed my alpconnect is not coming to the forgraound when alerts come in. Anyone else experiencing this? If this is a known issue is ALP working on it or is the limitation with Android?

I want to avoid running an older dedicated phone just for ALPconnect as I would want that synched to bluetooth audio alerts which would then stop me from paying music and taking calls on my main phone.

Appologies of this was covered I could not find it in any searches.

Thanks

Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazey82 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Been out of the game for a while and set myself up again. I have a new Android 11 phone and I've noticed my alpconnect is not coming to the forgraound when alerts come in. Anyone else experiencing this? If this is a known issue is ALP working on it or is the limitation with Android?

I want to avoid running an older dedicated phone just for ALPconnect as I would want that synched to bluetooth audio alerts which would then stop me from paying music and taking calls on my main phone.

Appologies of this was covered I could not find it in any searches.

Thanks
    I just set up my ALP and am having the same issue on Android S22 Ultra with latest SW.

Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,543 Times in 846 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cmarshack View Post
    I just set up my ALP and am having the same issue on Android S22 Ultra with latest SW.
    Unfortunately, it appears there are no replies to your question.
    However, there is another more active Forum that you may acquire some some help from members - https://www.rdforum.org

Good Luck.
    Last edited by RedRocket; 09-04-2022 at 05:17 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RedRocket For This Useful Post:

cmarshack (09-09-2022)