First let me clarify I'm in EU.
Radenso is a Genevo over here and hopefully same!?

#1 - do I get the possibility to use profiles with BT/ALP connect without HiFi option?
I know, newbie question but couldn't find precice info.

#2 - why ALP's EU settings don't have same features as US?
I understand there are differences on equipment LEOs use but, in my case, I'm forced to use 975 RD settup while there is software support for Radenso HD+.
In recent time EU is floded with same based systems like US and with BSM cars. We can't filter TSR, while clearly there are options developed for that RD.
Particular RD is in use for two or so years still no K narrow/wide option etc.

#3 - is verticaly mounted Genevo HD+ realy better option for EU?
In the manuals it says like "...for better protection,range and less fals alarms...". Indeed, I saw videos of of their windshield models tested and most of them are vertical.
Does that apply for ALP/Genevo HD+ remote antena too?

#4 - will we be able to use Genevo HDM+ antena?

And the last one, out of curiosity - what does what in ALP/Genevo setup?
I understand antena is picking up signals and sends that info to ALP CPU for procesing (filtering and so on). I've read info somewhere that opting out some bands will not boost scan speed like it's common in al-in-one units. Is that correct??
With current settup (explained above) we're worst than Radenso HD+ with Beltronics 975!?

Thanks in advance for any info or explanation.

At the end I want to say I'm realy happy with the setup and how it works, but those falses are annoying me. Now I'm testing it on K band sensitivity at 9 and radar speed limit at 50kmph for K and X bands. So far so good with fals alerts (just now end then), but didn't have opportunity to face Gatso anywhere in my region.
LEOs moved them to coast area this summer so I have to wait for them to give us back our speed traps.
ALP in original function works as charme, JTK on 4 sec. and I get "that look" from LEO...
One remark on Radenso HD+ .... last week in Bosnia, it detected Ramer10 on tripod some 300+m (1000 ft) ahead on highway pointing down the road (firing from behind).
I was surprised on it's sensitivity and it did save my but that time.