Close
    Thanks Given

Cheers from ALP homeland

Name is Marko but most people call me Priba.
    Live in Zagreb, Croatia.

Been lurking arround the forum for some quality info on ALP settings and so on.
    Using ALP and Genovo HD+ for 1/2 a year and it's paying off, if not payed off already.

Noticed there is no Euro subforum. Find ti strange since ALP site pointed me here.
    It would be realy nice to have up to date data base on radar/lidar threats for EU countries.
    Goverments here have gone berserk after steady revenue from fines and for new equipment.

However, you guys do have a ton of knowledge and experience on those things so I hope to learn something.
    I'll drop few questions in separate thread. Maybe some EU members will have info.

And I will post my instal in a few days. Still waiting for my rear head and BT module to arrive.
    Jeez, like I live half the globe away from them.

That's it, more or less ... read ya
    - take my advice, I don't use it anyway -

Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,543 Times in 846 Posts
    Hello Priba & welcome to the Forum.
    I'm in the USA near Boston. The reason there is no European sub-forum is b/c this Forum is based here in U.S.
    Most members here are North Americans(USA + Canada) & there are also members from Australia & New Zealand.

That's a nice combination for CM defense you have. Over here Genovo is a different name & is known as Radenso that many say are excellent RD w/ great performance.
    There is another RD/Lidar Forum here in U.S. that has more membership than here & is very active all the time. It has members from all over the World.

There is a lot of good information contained in many different Threads here for you to read & consider from the real experiences encountered by us on the roadways in the U.S.

Glad you found us look forward to your contributions

Thanks Given
    Thankx RR

Yes, I've noticed most of members are from US and Canada. You guys have great forums tied to car industry.

Other forum, I know .... Been lurking there too but I wanted to register here to check various installs and to ask guys from ALP some questions.
    - take my advice, I don't use it anyway -