Close

Thread: Hello again!

Thanks Given

Hello again!

As I was just working through some personal CM community related issues, I find myself back on the same board where it all started. Looking at my profile for the first time in a long time on here, I joined in 2016. This is ground zero for me and it feels like so long ago.

So I just wanted to say hello again and I look forward to continuing the conversation where it all started in the first place. I spoke to an old friend on here lately - the oldest of friends that I have made (not from an age perspective of course, but from a 'friendship length perspective) who shared with me all of the "interesting" things that have happened in this CM community to him. I cannot believe I'm now in the same boat - back to square one.

So alas, hello, again

Thanks Given
    Hey welcome back I agree but the more things change the more they remain the same. You can easily take a few years break in the CM community and hop back in without the new tech being overwhelming.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

BYE BYE LSP HELLLOOOOO ALP

REDLINE REDLINE REDLINE, CAN NEVER GO WRONG WITH A REDLINE.....BY THE WAY DID I TELL YOU I HAVE A REDLINE?

WAZE

PRECEDENT DETECTORS:
    9500ix
    VALENTINE 1
    WHISTLER CR90

Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,543 Times in 846 Posts
    Hi Guys-
    I was one of the Original 5 members(1st-BestRadarDetectors) in 2013 that started on this Forum when it was formerly known as RALF. We called ourselves "The Misfits" after we got banned from another Forum. Before here, I was on "RD.net".Then was on BlinderForum.com for a while & then RDF.org for years.
    Last edited by RedRocket; 08-25-2019 at 10:36 PM.