PDA

View Full Version : Any 2016 Northeast Testing Planned or available?

ZTZ1010
03-02-2016, 07:41 AM
Just wondering if there are any test days or anyone locally who could test my setup.

I'm in Connecticut and just got my ALP installed and am very interested to have it tested. I've been a die hard LI supporter since the group buy days from Croatia, so making the change was a big jump for me. I just want to see first hand that I can trust the system and that my setup ( 3 heads on my Porsche Macan) will withstand any real lidar encounters.

thanks!

Zach

sschwar2
03-02-2016, 07:48 AM
Interested as well. In Brooklyn.

sschwar2
03-02-2016, 12:21 PM
I would be interested as well. I'm in Brooklyn, NY.

Just wondering if there are any test days or anyone locally who could test my setup.

I'm in Connecticut and just got my ALP installed and am very interested to have it tested. I've been a die hard LI supporter since the group buy days from Croatia, so making the change was a big jump for me. I just want to see first hand that I can trust the system and that my setup ( 3 heads on my Porsche Macan) will withstand any real lidar encounters.

thanks!

Zach

BestRadarDetectors
03-03-2016, 09:24 AM
Nothing yet... When the weather gets nicer in the Spring there is usually a meet in NJ

modsl55amg
04-10-2016, 04:15 PM
Nothing yet... When the weather gets nicer in the Spring there is usually a meet in NJ

I was going to start a new Thread, asking about the possibility of a test session this spring, in South Jersey, possibly at the same site that last year's August and September test sessions were held. But, I'll just use this thread to say I am definitely interested in attending a test session, and seeing if other members are also interested in attending such a test session. I do not have any equipment that could be used for testing, so we'll have to leave it to BRD, RedRocket, and possibly RadarRob, to see what their schedules look like and announce a date for a spring 2016 test session. Let's show them we have a fairly large group who are interested in attending a South Jersey test session, and request that they coordinate a date for the test session !

BestRadarDetectors
04-11-2016, 12:57 PM
I was going to start a new Thread, asking about the possibility of a test session this spring, in South Jersey, possibly at the same site that last year's August and September test sessions were held. But, I'll just use this thread to say I am definitely interested in attending a test session, and seeing if other members are also interested in attending such a test session. I do not have any equipment that could be used for testing, so we'll have to leave it to BRD, RedRocket, and possibly RadarRob, to see what their schedules look like and announce a date for a spring 2016 test session. Let's show them we have a fairly large group who are interested in attending a South Jersey test session, and request that they coordinate a date for the test session !

I have no time at the moment but Rob, RedRocket & others might be able to get you tested if you need your system tested.

mikedotd
04-12-2016, 08:14 AM
I'd be interested in testing again, I had install issues last time that I'd like to ensure are resolved.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

RedRocket
05-03-2016, 08:16 PM
I'd be interested in testing again, I had install issues last time that I'd like to ensure are resolved.

Sent from my LGLS990 using TapatalkMight be a small Meet in mid-May if still interested.

modsl55amg
05-04-2016, 03:44 AM
Might be a small Meet in mid-May if still interested.

Hi RedRocket, I am definitely interested in attending a test session with one car. I would rather wait for a test session in a South Jersey location, but, if it may not take place for a while in South Jersey, or not take place at all in South Jersey, I will travel to wherever the test meet will be held that you speak about. Thanks!

mikedotd
05-06-2016, 07:41 AM
Might be a small Meet in mid-May if still interested.

I'm definitely interested. :thumb: