PDA

View Full Version : LI testing

midd
10-24-2014, 03:20 AM
Just installed my triple head LI system. Looking for someone to test it out. I'm deep in southern NJ. Yeah I know I just missed out on the testing in September. I couldn't make that one.

BestRadarDetectors
10-28-2014, 02:19 PM
We have several meets in NJ. If you missed the past one keep looking out for future ones. You can also check with RadarRob on the forum to see if he could help you out.

midd
11-01-2014, 12:52 PM
Will do. Thanks for the heads up.

Yellowcab
11-01-2014, 01:12 PM
Or you can go to Atlanta next weekend.

RedRocket
11-01-2014, 02:12 PM
Just installed my triple head LI system. Looking for someone to test it out. I'm deep in southern NJ. Yeah I know I just missed out on the testing in September. I couldn't make that one.There's a good possibility I may be down your way on biz before the white stuff arrives...I have several Lidars I can bring,send me a PM when you're usually available. - (eg: weekdays v weekends)

RedRocket
11-03-2014, 12:06 PM
@midd - In consideration of our recent discussion in the RALF chatbox I'm withdrawing my offer to Test your LI install.I'm a quick study when I need to be.

oddpedestrian
11-03-2014, 12:19 PM
@midd - In consideration of our recent discussion in the RALF chatbox I'm withdrawing my offer to Test your LI install.I'm a quick study when I need to be.
I got a better one he recites ten RALF bloody Mary's.