PDA

View Full Version : AL Priority take a vacation?

OrlNmE
10-14-2014, 01:04 PM
I have tried calling them and Live Chat but no luck in the past week. Do we need to worry about it? :hopelessness:

Yellowcab
10-14-2014, 01:10 PM
I have tried calling them and Live Chat but no luck in the past week. Do we need to worry about it? :hopelessness:

Tom is on vacation. He will be back on Tuesday.

andresg
10-14-2014, 01:27 PM
What's the problem? Maybe we can help

BestRadarDetectors
10-14-2014, 01:32 PM
What's the problem? Maybe we can help

X2.... There are more ALP Users Worldwide on this site than any other site.

OrlNmE
10-14-2014, 02:00 PM
I ordered another sensor and I wanted to see if they can get it to me by Friday. But when I call or live chat, it's like they are gone on vacation. Maybe Tom is a one man show! Go Tom!! rack in the dough, LOL...
So is Tom coming back "today (Tuesday)" or next week Tuesday?

BestRadarDetectors
10-14-2014, 02:09 PM
I ordered another sensor and I wanted to see if they can get it to me by Friday. But when I call or live chat, it's like they are gone on vacation. Maybe Tom is a one man show! Go Tom!! rack in the dough, LOL...
So is Tom coming back "today (Tuesday)" or next week Tuesday?

We are closed on the weekends and both the BRD & AL Site was closed yesterday for the holiday. If you ordered over the weekend your order will ship today.

OrlNmE
10-14-2014, 02:11 PM
I understand that, but will I get my sensor by Friday with Ground UPS or does it need to be changed?????? Thanks for your help!

BestRadarDetectors
10-14-2014, 02:16 PM
I understand that, but will I get my sensor by Friday with Ground UPS or does it need to be changed?????? Thanks for your help!

Product ships from NJ.. We are you located?

OrlNmE
10-14-2014, 02:24 PM
Orlando, Florida

andresg
10-14-2014, 02:26 PM
I got mine shipped priority mail I believe, I got it in 2 or 3 days. I think you will

kimberdan
10-14-2014, 02:33 PM
I got mine shipped priority mail I believe, I got it in 2 or 3 days. I think you will
I second that^^^^^^^^, My items sat in the local post office an extra day because.... well i guess my workers are special and if they dont feel like working they dont LoL

OrlNmE
10-14-2014, 02:47 PM
ROFLMAO, "Your workers are special" LOL!! maybe you need to stand in line and help them help you get your package.

kasher1979
10-14-2014, 02:49 PM
Tom is on vacation. He will be back on Tuesday.

Surely he wouldn't leave us and take a vacation and have time with his family?? What's his problem... :highly_amused:

OrlNmE
10-14-2014, 02:58 PM
Now now, I am human and it's ok for Tom to take a vacation. However, if there is no one available to answer any phone calls or live chat then Tom can't be taking a vacation. He needs to put his addicted ECM/Parking sensor people first before his family or life. I think, IMHO, that Tom should have an electric stun gun attached to his body that wakes him up when he's sleeping and we need a question answered at 3:00am. Is that asking for too much??:boink:

BestRadarDetectors
10-14-2014, 03:20 PM
Orlando, Florida

It will be delivered on Friday. You did order UPS Ground.. Most people choose the Priority Mail option which is 2 Days.
If you are adding a rear head I would also recommend you get 2 heads. The times are changing and having one rear head no longer offers sufficient protection as they once did in the past.

OrlNmE
10-14-2014, 05:20 PM
I know I know :*( It's what I can afford for now. I have 3 up front and going to put one in rear for now, more for knowing if I get hit from behind than an actual counter measure. I am waiting for that 50% off deal for being a very loyal customer and waiting 8 months to afford 3 and 2 months to afford 1 more. ;) My wife said WTF%&@%#*@%*@!&%( So i said ECM babe, ECM... Then she says maybe if you follow the speed limit you won't need "F" anything!! So have pitty on me. I will be happy to take any donations from the nice people on this forum :help: so that I can get my 2nd rear sensor. :encouragement:

I think at this rate, it will be another 4 months before I can get the second one. :help:

Yellowcab
10-14-2014, 05:22 PM
Now now, I am human and it's ok for Tom to take a vacation. However, if there is no one available to answer any phone calls or live chat then Tom can't be taking a vacation. He needs to put his addicted ECM/Parking sensor people first before his family or life. I think, IMHO, that Tom should have an electric stun gun attached to his body that wakes him up when he's sleeping and we need a question answered at 3:00am. Is that asking for too much??:boink:

I think I know someone like you.

PAPACUCU
10-14-2014, 07:11 PM
I know what u mean OrlNme about expensive jammers. I'm in the same boat and working the 10p- 6a shift I'm a sitting duck for the Leos.
Until I can get some CM I just do not drive.
Good news is this guy my wife knows picks me up every night & drives me to work. Picks me up in the morning too!
Pretty god deal huh! The bonus is the money I save on gas goes into the jammer kitty

vbmx
10-14-2014, 07:15 PM
This Tom is nothing but trouble if you ask me ;)