PDA

View Full Version : AntiLaser Priority Jamming the DragonEye Compact LIDAR

L&R
06-06-2014, 04:05 AM
AL PRIORITY presents - World premiere & World First - Jamming the DragonEye Compact laser speed gun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LytukGkBiNs&feature=em-uploademail

dragons
06-06-2014, 04:53 AM
I like the vids this guy does:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDS-Nf9HtEI

BestRadarDetectors
06-06-2014, 04:55 AM
You guys are quick... was going to post it this morning. Guess one of you subscribe to the channel. It was only posted 1 hour ago.

NYSpeederPVM
06-06-2014, 09:20 AM
Cool vid.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

coolest35
06-06-2014, 09:35 AM
Spain huh....

Qui-Gon
06-06-2014, 10:09 AM
AL PRIORITY presents - World premiere & World First - Jamming the DragonEye Compact laser speed gun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LytukGkBiNs&feature=em-uploademail

Awesomesauce! Take that you "other" LIDAR jammer manufacturers! ;)

Tman
06-06-2014, 11:44 AM
Anyone sent the link to the other manufacturers ? :devilish:

Qui-Gon
06-06-2014, 11:55 AM
Anyone sent the link to the other manufacturers ? :devilish:

I'd love to send it to Radar Roy...methinks I ruffled his feathers earlier this week. If someone ELSE volunteers to do it, I'd love to see what happens! :popcorn::thumb:

BestRadarDetectors
06-06-2014, 11:58 AM
I'd love to send it to Radar Roy...methinks I ruffled his feathers earlier this week. If someone ELSE volunteers to do it, I'd love to see what happens! :popcorn::thumb:

Someone else mentioned it was posted it in the comments on his youtube video earlier today of what an actual Compact Jam looked and sounded like but it was deleted already and I missed it.

Qui-Gon
06-06-2014, 12:16 PM
Someone else mentioned it was posted it in the comments on his youtube video earlier today of what an actual Compact Jam looked and sounded like but it was deleted already and I missed it.

Not surprised one bit, Tom. When I deleted my profile, my message disappeared as well. However he DID keep his response to my message, rambling on about Blinder filing a complaint...blah blah blah, etc. Saving face, methinks.

dukes
06-06-2014, 01:55 PM
What a hypocrite. Says "So continue drinking the AL Kool-Aide for and if and when this is adjudicated and if it's in favor of AL I'll test it. Till then I'm not going to risk my reputation nor risk losing my home from a nasty lawsuit."

Funny I seem to recall him reviewing and supporting L.I. during the blinder vs L.I. lawsuit when it had still not been adjudicated or resolved.

BestRadarDetectors
06-06-2014, 02:06 PM
What a hypocrite. Says "So continue drinking the AL Kool-Aide for and if and when this is adjudicated and if it's in favor of AL I'll test it. Till then I'm not going to risk my reputation nor risk losing my home from a nasty lawsuit."

Funny I seem to recall him reviewing and supporting L.I. during the blinder vs L.I. lawsuit when it had still not been adjudicated or resolved.

He could not lose his home reviewing any product. He could however be sued for stating that AL violates any patents when is does not. This is why he clearly crafts his statements to state "Other Jamming Companies" etc. in his videos and statements and does not specifically mention AntiLaser in his statements.