PDA

View Full Version : The True Test ..... Vegas to NYC for GoldRush Rally

Jason A
05-06-2014, 10:03 AM
Well I will be doing my 6th gold rush rally and last year laser got met sent to jail in GA for 125mph. I have decided to out fit all the cars we are bringing this year with ALP Jammers and V1's My main car will be a Mclaren Mp412C I have two Ipad Minis mounted to the dash to control the bluetooth on the V1 as well as the ALP 1791

I have not purchased the ALP system yet but I am thinking at the very least 2 in the front and 1 on the back but will prob end up with a 2 / 2 setup.

We will also be going though some states that do not allow this stuff so I am wondering why the best practice is for "stealth" I know for Virginia I will have some cheap radar detectors to hand to the cops when they pull us and confiscate our detectors.

Any advice would be appreciated on the setup!

Also I emailed ALP USA to see if I could setup a wholesale account with my business and no word back. Will be looking to pick up 2 / 3 systems for the Mclaren, GTR and Ghost and would make an excellent post if each one of the cars drives like a bat out of hell with zero tickets.

BestRadarDetectors
05-06-2014, 10:14 AM
ALP is only sold directly and through an installer network of very select approved installers. If Mobile Installations is not your main business you would not qualify for becoming a dealer. You will also need a minimum of 2 ALP heads on each end of the car that you want to protect so stay away from using a single head in the rear as a single head will not give you adequate protection.

Jason A
05-06-2014, 10:39 AM
Ok now that thats out of the way maybe you can give me a deal if im buying 3 units with 4 sensors each which is around 3K worth of stuff.

Maybe you could also recommend anything else that I might need

ALP is only sold directly and through an installer network of very select approved installers. If Mobile Installations is not your main business you would not qualify for becoming a dealer. You will also need a minimum of 2 ALP heads on each end of the car that you want to protect so stay away from using a single head in the rear as a single head will not give you adequate protection.

BestRadarDetectors
05-06-2014, 10:40 AM
Ok now that thats out of the way maybe you can give me a deal if im buying 3 units with 4 sensors each which is around 3K worth of stuff.

Maybe you could also recommend anything else that I might need

I think I just spoke with you? I will send you a followup PM.

Jason A
05-06-2014, 11:01 AM
No sir was not me but I did send you back a PM

I think I just spoke with you? I will send you a followup PM.