PDA

View Full Version : Busy day hit with an XLR and saw LEO's testing DragonEye Compact

mikee
04-24-2014, 02:56 PM
Confirmed the XLR today by downloading the config file and watched Cecil County LEOs shooting cars but not issuing tickers so I assume they were testing.

Radarrob
04-24-2014, 03:22 PM
That gun is spreading like a virus thru out the USA.Md and also some
places in NY use them.

kasher1979
04-29-2014, 09:10 AM
Interesting. Any idea when firmware will be released to deal with the Dala that ALP couldn't Jam before?

After this update , then as far as we know we are jamming everything out there right?

BestRadarDetectors
04-29-2014, 09:40 AM
Its expected to be released before the next RALTEC meet so those that were previously tested can be re-tested.

kasher1979
04-29-2014, 09:52 AM
Its expected to be released before the next RALTEC meet so those that were previously tested can be re-tested.

Excellent.. And after this we are jamming everything that is out there right?

kimberdan
04-29-2014, 09:58 AM
I drive right thru there on my way to NY, I cant wait to take a trip to Ny... hope i have some good videos to show you guys... gonna be fun jamming the ( UN jamable) NOT:disillusionment:

BestRadarDetectors
04-29-2014, 10:02 AM
Excellent.. And after this we are jamming everything that is out there right?

Yes, The DALA was a brand new unit and also it had PT's but it was not IPT as the testing results listed and I have tested 4.3.5 and Several Beta's since that time. It was Jamming but had PT's under 700ft but it was corrected and we just received the final firmware to test which will get done in the next day or so to make sure there are no last minute issues.

kasher1979
04-29-2014, 11:32 AM
Yes, The DALA was a brand new unit and also it had PT's but it was not IPT as the testing results listed and I have tested 4.3.5 and Several Beta's since that time. It was Jamming but had PT's under 700ft but it was corrected and we just received the final firmware to test which will get done in the next day or so to make sure there are no last minute issues.

Ok I was thinking on the test they all said IPT.

BestRadarDetectors
04-29-2014, 11:48 AM
Ok I was thinking on the test they all said IPT.

They only made a few runs and moved on. We did a much more detailed analyst on just the gun and have much greater detail and could see what was happening and the corrections have been made. This also only effected only one firmware of the VERY MANY different guns and firmwares that were out there and this fix now closes the only hole that we were able to find.