PDA

View Full Version : Next Firmware Update on the ALP will be on 4/8/14

BestRadarDetectors
03-27-2014, 01:13 PM
The Next Update on 4/8 will add additional VPR Gun Support, GPS Antenna Support and will add some other minor improvements. There are different methods of defending against these more difficult VPS guns and we have been testing these different methods for some time to nail down which method works the best. Over this weekend there will be one more round of testing and a final decision will be made. There is no reason to be alarmed as both methods work very well.. Mirage's Camaro was shot with one method and my wife's Acadia was shot using the other. Both videos were published and both worked very well. Just know as always AntiLaser checks and double checks and sometimes triple checks each decision and release to make sure you end with the best possible solution.

shanetrainST
03-27-2014, 02:20 PM
Awesome :)
Will this coincide with a new ALPconnect, and if so what new feature's can we expect to see :)

Mirage
03-27-2014, 07:02 PM
Awesome :)
Will this coincide with a new ALPconnect, and if so what new feature's can we expect to see :)

Don't count on it. They would have had to have submitted it to Apple by now in order to get it in by then.... :rolf:

kimberdan
03-27-2014, 09:14 PM
If i was to purchase my ALP next week would the new update be done already? or would i still have to do it?

BestRadarDetectors
03-27-2014, 09:16 PM
If i was to purchase my ALP next week would the new update be done already? or would i still have to do it?

You would have to wait for the official release. ALP is never shipped with anything other than Parking Sensor firmware and you need to update your units when you receive them.

kimberdan
03-27-2014, 09:18 PM
Ok Thank you, guess back to reading :cower:

dinkydi
03-27-2014, 09:22 PM
it just keeps getting better :glee:

kimberdan
03-27-2014, 09:38 PM
Thanks, I needed the laugh

it just keeps getting better :glee: